Healthy recipes are now a main feature in Garrison Body. Working under the title "Men Cook" - you'll find healthy, simple cooking videos and recipes. Garrison Body has combined everything into one Web site. Members can review recipes, watch videos of how to cook the recipes, and know the Calorie as well as fat count for each recipe.
Cook Healthy - Eat Healthy. You're doing all the work to get into great physical condition, so why not learn (or add) new recipes?
Does this mean you have to give up foods you enjoy? No! Healthy recipes videos are created to provide new ideas for simple cooking which are also very good for you.
And you can rest assured that if Garrison Body is going to cook something, it has to be healthy - "and" easy.
Not only will you find healthy recipes and cooking videos, but here at Garrison Body you are also going learn how to burn fat, exercise properly, change bad habits and a great deal more. No matter your goal, the information to get the best results are found here at Garrison Body. Every member will have access to:
- Healthy recipes
- Recipe videos
- Our proprietary Calorie calculator - know how much you burn daily along with how much you eat daily
- Exercise details
- Explanations on how to burn fat at "any" age easily!
- Member forum for all members to communicate, discuss health related issues, and so much more.
- Discounts on all services
- Free Meal Plan
Check this page weekly to see what recipes have been added. The "goal" is to add a new video recipe every 2 weeks beginning June 5, 2020. Members will be able to log in and view the latest recipe video as well as all recipe videos and everything only members may access.
Keep in mind that most of our videos are designed to provide a simple, nutritious meal. They will start out very simple and, over time, become more complex. They will even include baking videos of some great recipes like Cheesecake, Sourdough Bread (including how to make your own "starter" for Sourdough), and even "Bite" sized treats. So if you are into baking your own bread, desserts, "even" Sourdough bread, then you need to Become a Member TODAY!
Be prepared to take notes. You can watch the videos at your own pace, but they are packed with information you'll want to remember. And if you want to view the video multiple times, as a member you have no limit.
All videos will be titled so that you'll know the content of the video in order to decide if it's one you want to watch.
As soon as the list (below) has a corresponding video, the text will become a link and take members directly to the video. If you aren't yet a member, become a member TODAY!
Follow are the upcoming videos:
- Introduction - including necessary kitchen tools
- PB & J with home made bread
- Mostaccioli and Pesto
- Mostaccioli with Olives, Olive Oil and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Bacon and Eggs
- Chicken Stroganoff
- Lasagna (that doesn't take all day)
- Meat Loaf (ground Turkey)
- Chili with Ground Turkey (ready in 40 minutes)
- Grilled Chicken
- Grilled Salmon
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Banana Bread (Mom's recipe)
- Home Made Pizza
- Home Made White Bread (soft, sturdy and delicious)
- Home Made Wheat Bread (unbelievably tasty)